Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crystal and Heath's Wedding

My cousin, Crystal, got married to Heath on February 6, 2010 in Mesa, AZ. Tim couldn't make it due to his recent surgery, so I flew down solo. We spent the first night having a low-key rehearsal dinner at my Aunt Kim's house. The girls helped with the ceremony programs, and put the final touches on the place settings.

Saturday was a blur of emotions. As my cousin got her make up done, we all huddled around dabbing our eyes with tissue, watching her transformation to happy bride. She looked incredible, especially for being pregnant in her second trimester. Heath and Crystal are expecting a daughter in July, so this wedding was a joyous celebration for many reasons. I also should note that Heath is a great addition to our family. He makes Crystal happy, and he a dedicated family man and wonderful friend. Congrats again on a beautiful wedding, Crys, I love you!










No comments:

Post a Comment