Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Bump: 14 weeks, 2 days

Hey everyone,

I have still not popped yet, but this week I have been feeling a lot of aches, pains, cramps, and pulling in my abdomen. On Saturday night I actually woke up wincing in pain because of a cramp. I hope this is normal. I have a suspicion it is, since I have yet to really show a baby bump.

So this whole taking pics of the baby bump thing is sort of annoying, yet I still want to document it. I have seen other bloggers just taking pictures of their bellies, no faces. I have seen some bloggers taking pictures while holding up a sign that says what week they are. I have seen some bloggers wear the same outfit when taking pictures. I am so confused!! So far nothing seems to be working in my favor because A) you can't really tell there is a bump, and B) I feel gross when turning to the side to stick out my fat stomach which then protrudes my fat ass.

Oh well, here is my obligatory baby bump despite all of these complaints.

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I was going to wear the same shirt throughtout the pregnancy...but that only lasted until I realized that it wasn't going to fit throughout the whole journey! Plus...I love wearing different outfits and makes it more exciting to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog community too ... so much fun to go through pregnancy with blog friends :)

    On the note of the preggo pop ... my hubby just confessed to me last night that for quite some time he told me I totally looked pregnant when if fact it looked for like a spare tire around my middle. Yikes ... good thing he waited until after my "pop" to confess. He was trying to be so sweet :)

    All that to say, don't worry, we all go through the "I'm pregnant even though you can't quite tell" phase. It's normal and we'll be wishing for that phase when the waddle sets in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! You'll be showing soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the baby! I wish I had done weekly updates with mine, but just never got around to it. You'll be happy you did.

    ReplyDelete