Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Monday, July 5, 2010

It started off with a cold....

I had a four day weekend, and it started on Thursday with some sniffles. Those sniffles quickly turned into a sore throat, body aches and congestion. Lucky for me it turned out to be a 48 hour bug and I was feeling chip cheery by Saturday, just in time for Matt and Bonnie's house warming party.



The gracious hosts supplied us party go-ers with some yummy delicious turkey burgers that were ah-mazing! Why can't I ever make anything good with ground turkey? We helped them "break in" their new house, by drinking a lot, and cheering on the UFC fight that was on paper view. Side note: I hate UFC and I hate watching grown men bloody each other up until one of them is almost dead.




Sunday Tim and I spent most of our day sleeping, and then headed to his parent's house for a BBQ. I had such a great time hanging out with my extended family, plus I hadn't seen them in over 2 months (the lucky in-laws have been traveling like crazy enjoying their retirement). We stayed late, catching up on everything from baby stuff, to politics, and travel stories. My MIL made the most delicious cake for desert and we sat around licking the bottom of the pan, forgetting all about fire works.








The rest of my weekend concluded with some shopping, some cleaning, and some reorganizing of the baby room.



Cheers to a short work week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment