Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 19 1/2

How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 12 pounds according to my home scale yesterday
Sleep: UGH, the last few weeks were awful. I had a cold a while back, and this week I am constantly getting up to use the bathroom.
Best Moment this week: Starting the feel the flutters, and I am almost positive I felt a real kick in there. It happened Monday at the same spot, two in a row. We also bought a dresser and have started to put up the curtains in the room. The crib is also half assembled!
Food cravings: None.
Gender: We find out this Monday.... :)
What I miss: Sleep mostly. Overall though, I am enjoying pregnancy and miss very little.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex and feeling more and more movement.
Milestones: Flutters and small kicks.

I am still carrying very small. My mom carried small, so I am thinking I will carry similar to her. She didn't start to show until 5-6 months. You can't really tell I am pregnant unless I really stick out my stomach, but even then I am just looking a little bloated. I am really bad at taking pictures. I will try and take some tonight at the Kings of Leon concert with Sousan.



And here's a little music for the ears...One of my favorite KOL songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment