Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 22


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
Sleep: Interrupted!! It's hard to roll over, and I am using the bathroom about 2-3 times a night still. Time to get that baby pillow, which will hopefully help.
Best Moment this week: Tim feeling the baby kick.
Food cravings: None, nothing strange. Still eating as healthy as possible.
Gender: GIRL!
What I miss: Nothing really, I am pretty happy overall. I could use a solid night of sleep though.
What I am looking forward to: Registering for our shower, finding a location to host our shower and finishing the nursery in weeks to come
Milestones: I am definitely showing in all clothing items now :) It feels good to have this baby bump. I really love watching all the changes and feeling her kick and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment