Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nesting is in Full Affect

Here are some recent home improvements Tim and I have been working on:


I got these bundles of flowers at TJ Maxx. They are perfect accents next to our bedroom TV. I had played around with the idea of putting wall sconces on either side, but I think this is a much more relaxing feel.


I found these frames at Walmart, and got a really good deal on them. This whole project cost me under $45. I haven't finished putting pictures in them yet. We have reserved a few place holders for our baby to be, but I am still trying to get my pictures organized...next BIG project is organizing photo albums...

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my goals before baby gets here as well, get some photo albums together! I'm not sure if that's going to happen, but I'm going to try!

    ReplyDelete