Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 29


How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds! I am pretty happy with that number, and if all goes well I will be under 35 pounds by the time Baby R arrives. I am hoping my daily gym commitments will pay off and help me shed the baby weight after she arrives.
Sleep:I still wake up once a night, but I guess you can say I am used to it now. I am glad that the baby's kicks aren't waking me up in the middle of the night. I think she sleeps when I sleep, which I hope will be the case after she is born (wishful thinking, right).
Best Moment this week: Passing my glucose test last week. This week I have been focusing on work, so not a lot of pregnancy related items to share.
Gender: Girl!
What I miss: My non-maternity clothes. I wish I could be wearing all my cute dresses right now. As far as pregnancy goes, I am starting to have a hard time bending over, rolling over and getting up off the couch. If I drop something, it pretty much stays on the ground. I also have a hard time shuffling the laundry to and from, and transferring it from the washer to the dryer. These types of simple things just make my back ache thinking about them.
What I am looking forward to: My birthday next week and a possible trip up the coast to see my family!
Milestones: I am officially in my 3rd trimester, and am 1 week away from the Big 3-0. As in week 30! I feel like once I hit the 30's I am heading downhill from here.

2 comments:

  1. Happy almost birthday! I hope you get a great relaxing trip to see the family.

    As for bending- I am with you on that one! I barely managed to clip my toenails last night... I think it's salon pedi's from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you didnt post a pic!! I cant even imagine you not being able to bend over! But i do remember those days! HA even about 2 or 3 weeks after I had PB, I still would (out of habit) just leave stuff on the floor that I dropped and kick it into a pile.

    ReplyDelete