Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 34

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 pounds
Sleep: Terrible!!
Gender: Girl
What I miss: Sleep!
Food Cravings: More sweets. I don't know what it is, but I am so into carbs and sweets. There is a chocolate candy dish at my work, and people keep joking that they should just put it on my desk. I am not eating whatever I want persay, but why not help myself in these last weeks of pregnancy. I have been so good otherwise...
Best Moment this week: my 34 week check up. Tim came with me and we both got vaccinated for the Whooping Cough. All pregnant mom's should do this. There is a girl in my office, who had it three weeks ago. So it's out there.
What I am looking forward to: Our Pediatrician interviews are set up. In two weeks, we are meeting with two offices near our house.
Milestones: Finally got the fabric nursery chair professionally cleaned. The nursery is done!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 34 weeks! Wow, almost full term already!
    I got very sick with pertussis (whooping cough) when I was three weeks old and was in the hospital for two weeks. So it's a GREAT idea to get vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I found you on Top Baby Blogs. I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    COngrats on the pregnancy!!! I'm 28 weeks along now with our first girl:)

    Also, I have several giveaways all for GORGEOUS handmade baby stuff so check them out of you come by. I'm guessing you would like them:)

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl.. eat that candy! I ate TONS of chocolate and cupcakes adn things I never ate before when I was pregnant and I lost ALL OF THAT WEIGHT! Breastfeeding has sucked the lbs off! I think we are built alike so should be the same for you and you look great so no worries!
    I feel ya on the sleep, that about killed me toward the end of my preg, but after that baby you will sleep like A ROCK ( when you sleep) ha
    Great work on the Vaccines. My SIL is a nurse for the Pediatric ICU and she sees kids die from lack of vaccines so you are a smart lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 34 weeks?!!?!? You're less than a month awy from term!!! Can't wait to see the nursery pictures :)

    ReplyDelete