Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The sweetest baby shower

There was no explosion of pink...there were cocktails....and there I was surrounded by all my loved ones (both family and close friends).

I could not have asked for a better baby shower!! I have so many people to thank, that my heart feels like it could explode. I am still amazed at the generosity and the love that was given to our baby girl. We got everything we needed for her arrival!! From the practical gifts off our registry to the ones that touched my heart, I sat in awe starting at all the unwrapped gifts when I got home.

My best friend, Lisa, planned the whole thing with some assistance from my mom, her Mother in Law and my Sister in Law. My expectations were exceeded once I saw the beautiful decor. She had set up decorated tables in the back yard and adorned them with brightly colored centerpieces and gift boxes. We started the party with appetizers and two fun little games. After, we had lunch outside, and then opened gifts. Last but not least we finished with desert. Lisa made almost all the food from scratch, and had the cake specialty made with the writing Welcome Baby Roberts.

I think I will let the pictures speak for me, but THANK YOU to everyone that came out to shower me and our baby. It will be a day I remember for the rest of my life.



























2 comments:

  1. Awww! It looked precious. Love all of the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect! I am glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete