Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 37

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 pounds - I packed on 3 pounds this week, I guess she had a growth spurt or I just felt like pigging out.
Sleep: This past week sleep has been awful. I am up 5 times a night, minimum. Yeah, it sucks. I guess I better get used to it.
Gender: Girl
What I miss: My closet full of NON maternity clothes. I am so ready to reunite with them! I literally wear the same outfit every day - Gap Maternity jeans, a top and flip flops. I am just way too pregnant to care anymore.
Food Cravings: Fruit smoothies and salads.
Best Moment this week: Hearing that I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced on Wednesday. I am so happy that my body is starting to prepare for labor. All signs point in the right direction, which means she could be here any minute.
What I am looking forward to: Maternity Leave - my last day of work was today. It was bitter sweet. I am off through most of April, and welcome the time to be at home where I can focus on my family and to get to know my daughter.
Milestones: We made it to 37 weeks ---- "fully cooked" as they say.

1 comment:

  1. That is great news about the dialation and effacement! That was teh case for me as well and I got all excited and everyone tried to rain on my parade! Turns out it was worth the excitement as I had him very soon after taht report and my labor went well and fast since he was all ready and in position! Great news for you! Hooray! I cant wait to see pics of this baby!

    ReplyDelete