Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So many things to be Thankful for....



There are so many things I am thankful for, but this year it comes down to two things: Family and Health.

It's simple, really. Family and health equate to a quality of life. A quality of life that is rich with love, companionship, and togetherness.

I am thankful that I am going to be a parent this year. I remember taking a pregnancy test back in March. I never thought during a business trip, that I would be finding out I was pregnant, nor did I ever think that I would be telling Tim over the phone that my pregnancy test was positive. Never-the-less, it was a phone call that changed our lives in a matter of seconds.

Over the course of this pregnancy, Tim and I have grown closer as a family unit. Tim, thank you for your love, your humor, and your eagerness to become a dad.

Thank you to my in-laws for always being a family we can rely on for advice, a home cooked meal, or just an evening of stimulating conversation.

Thank you to my parents and brother for always giving 100% to everything you guys do, for allowing us to be "kids" when we come visit you, and for always taking care of us and wanting to give us a better life in any capacity you can.

Thank you to my mom for allowing me to have my bitchy moments, but loving me none-the-less. You are always there for me no matter what.

Thank you to my brother and sister in law for being our best friends. With each passing day we always grow closer, and I thankful for that.

Thank you to my family in Arizona for helping celebrate the arrival of our baby by showering us with gifts. Thank you for loving us through the distance.

Thank you to the doctor's and medical staff who have been taking care of my Aunt Shiela through her kidney failure. The road has been difficult, nor is it over. I know that our hope and love is helping carry her through these hard times. I am thankful she is a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment