Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Baby #2 - 21 Weeks

They changed my due date!! Baby boy is now estimated to arrive on March 5th. He was measuring big in the 20 week ultrasound.  If I had to predict the future, he is going to arrive at the end of February.

How far along? 21, almost 22 weeks!
Total weight gain: 19 pounds
Sleep: Awful.  I have to admit, he sits on my bladder more than Jillian did, so I am up 2-3 times a week minimum and I am so thirsty all the time so my mouth gets dry at night.  I also am not exercising daily as I was with Jillian so I think contributes to my sleep not being as sound or deep.
Best Moment this week: Moving Jillian into her big girl room with new crib and starting to decorate our little boy's new room.  I also am feeling A TON of kicks, even though they still feel like little bubbles.  He is a mover in the evenings.
Food cravings: Oh everything you aren't supposed to eat. Lots of carbs and a TON of water. I love all things pumpkin spice right now too. Muffins, breads and of course those Starbucks drinks.
Gender: Boy!
Other thoughts:  My belly is so different this time around.  I am carrying really low, so for me it just feels like a huge beer gut.  I have also gained way more weight in other places, specifically my butt and thighs.  I feel like a giant mass of body fat.  At this point, I agree with the old wives tales. I am text book carrying a boy, so if we do decide to have a 3rd baby, hopefully I will be able to predict the sex with how I am carrying.