Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby #2 - 24 Weeks


I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by.  I still forget I am pregnant, but now that I am feeling big all over, I am having a hard time finding comfortable clothes to wear. With Jillian I could wear pre-pregnancy dresses and tops for most of the pregnancy.  This time around, my chest and bottom are so big, I can only get away with legitimate maternity clothes.

In the past few weeks, I have started on the nursery and picked up some baby boy clothes. I also purchased a new bouncer and rug.  I am still in search of an upholstered rocking chair and dresser, so I am checking craigslist daily.

We are still trying to figure out a name.  We have a short list of favorites, but we just can't agree.

Heart burn with this little guy has been ridiculous. I get it almost once a day. Thankfully it hasn't woken me up at night. A glass a milk usually helps minimize the burn.

 
How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: Our scale at home broke, so if I had to guess I would say between 20-25 pounds.
Sleep: Still up once or twice of bathroom breaks, but can't complain about anything else.
Best Moment this week: Lot's of kicks
Food cravings: Nothing really, still drinking a ton of water.
Gender: Boy!