Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Baby #2 - 37 weeks

We made it, full term!

Looking back, this pregnancy has definitely not been as easy as my first, but I haven't had any major problems. I would say fatigue has been my biggest complaint next to heart burn and allergies (aka Rhinitis), but overall pregnancy is such a blessing. I feel lucky my body can take on the task of creating life.

In the last month, I have come down with Pregnancy Rhinitis. This can be often confused with a Sinus Infection, but lasts about 6 weeks. It's supposedly really common, about 30% of pregnant woman experience it.  It is the worst thing ever.  I am constantly congested. I have sinus headaches, ear blockage, cough, fatigue and it's constant. It affects my sleep, it affects my mood, it affects my appetite.  So far it hasn't affected the baby, because he is still a mover and shaker, but taking care of my family while feeling under the weather constantly has been a HUGE struggle for me.  I am just glad this is only temporary. 

I also want to note that I get very winded and exhausted in doing simple things like walking to the park, getting dressed, chasing after Jillian. 

I am very huge. 
I live in my casual clothes, leggings and tunics.

I am very excited and ready to hold a brand new snuggly little newborn.  Now we just wait. 

How Far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain: 36 pounds
Sleep: Sleep doesn't exist anymore! I am up 5 + times a night!!
Best Moment this week: Hearing that I am 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated!  Baby is head down and in go position.
Food cravings: No cravings recently.
Gender: Boy!