Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Baby #2 Nursery Reveal

My sense of urgency to get the baby room done early was not as intense.  Instead, I slowly added pieces and kept my eye on craigslist for all the used items we were in need of.

I added pictures, shelves, banners all towards the end, and had so much fun looking for inspiration at thrift stores, pinterest and consignment stores.

I wanted this room to be very boy. So I went with blue as the primary color.
I found the rug off craigslist and went from there.

Again it was a labor of love putting together this sweet, calm room.  I love sitting in the oversized rocker and imagine him sleeping or playing.  This room feels very peaceful to me, and I
hope he loves it!

If you look close enough you will see his name written on a chalkboard frame.  Let me clarify that this is still not a final decision, and is part of our top 3.  We have decided to wait to meet him to figure out what name suits him best.