Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Las Vegas Recap

Home has never felt so good, after returning from a two week business trip in Las Vegas. I had some heartfelt moments with co-workers, when I told them the news of my pregnancy. People knew something was up Most nights I spent in my hotel room, while they would all get together and hit the town. I am not going to lie. It was hard to not go out and party with the group. But as the week went on, I realized that part of my life was being phased out. I have something so much bigger to look forward to now....

I did manage to have some really delicious dinners: Strip Steak, Lupo, the Red Square, Burger Bar and Charlie Palmer Steakhouse at the Four Seasons.

I also managed to go out one night. My friend, Sousan, drove out when I told her I had free tickets to see Usher in concert. Sadly, he canceled the concert the day of, so we ended up going to the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay. We stayed out late, dancing, spying on the near-by swinger party that was happening in a private room and took in the views of the strip. Later that night another high school friend, Amber, who lives in Vegas, come up to my room to hang out and just chat.


Sousan and I headed out to the Foundation Room.


Working with Pink, our mascot. Note: he's helping me accrue for on-site expenses.

Each day the team played a joke on me. This one was by far the most funny. They pulled a couch from our lounge and placed it in my office area inside our booth. Pink had way too much to drink, and apparently passed out. He was useless to me the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment