Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We Broke the News: My Email

The secret is finally out!! Talk about a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I was apprehensive about telling friends and family that I was pregnant until I got the okay from my doctor. I had my 12 week check up yesterday (I am 13 weeks on Thursday), and she gave me the green light. The heartbeat sounded strong, and I thought to myself, wow, I have two hearts beating inside me right now. It's pretty powerful stuff!

So right after my appointment, I drafted the below email and sent it out to my incredible family and amazing friends. The outpouring of love in response has been far more than I imagined. I can't wait for our little baby to meet all these people that help make my life complete. Thanks to all my friend and family that are reading this blog now and I hope that you check in often to see updates. I love you guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone,

Tim and I have some big news to share and the easiest way to do this is by email :) We are pregnant and incredibly excited!! I am 13 weeks on Thursday, and am due on December 3rd. So far everything is healthy, and today was the first day I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat.

On a related side note: I am blogging again! I plan to document the pregnancy as much as I can, and it will be a great place check in with me, Tim and baby R. The link is at the bottom of this email.

I can't wait to talk to each of you in person, and share the whole story with you. We had decided not to tell anyone except immediate family until we were out of the First Trimester. The experience so far has been incredible! I have felt anxious, overjoyed, ecstatic and emotional. Luckily for me I have not had any morning sickness or nausea.

Love you guys so much and hope this emails finds you well!


Tracey, Tim and Baby R



http://www.mysweet-t.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment