Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 17

How far along? 17 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: 8 pounds, I am currently at 148 as Monday, June 21st
Sleep: I'm getting a solid 9 hours and even sleeping through the night on some nights. And my dreams are intense!
Best Moment this week: Spending time with family! My mom came down for three days, and we spent 2 nights and 1 full day with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins in Huntington Beach. It was so much fun beaching it, swimming, laying out, watching movies and playing scrabble!! As far as baby stuff goes, we got our crib! It finally made it home thanks to our friend, Pete and his truck. It's in pieces right now in the guest room.
Food cravings: None.
Gender: We will find out July 19th!!
What I miss: My body! Tim found a small patch of varicose veins on my left leg yesterday. You can hardly see them *Right now*
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of our baby.
Milestones: I am wearing mostly maternity bottoms at this point.

**Side note: One day I have a bump, the next day I just look fat. I am anxious to start to show already. Even today as I write this, I have no signs that I am pregnant, even though I am wearing a maternity skirt!! I will try and take a bump picture this week. I took a few in my bathing suit last Friday, but there is too much skin showing for my internet comfort level!

No comments:

Post a Comment