Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weekend Recap: Memorial Day

We packed a lot of activities into our three day weekend, which has made the transition back to work a little harder than usual.

We left Friday evening and headed up to my parents house. We had good traffic karma through LA and made really good time. :)

Saturday we slept in! After we woke up (slowly), we met up with my friend, Sousan, and her boyfriend. We all rode our bikes to the Strawberry Festival in the village. We couldn't have asked for better weather. We found a shaded place to sit and ordered pizza and beers. We listened to live music and sat around for a few hours catching up and running into some other friends.



Tim and I spent the remainder of Saturday wine tasting at some local wineries, and then had a BBQ at my parent's house with some of their friends.

Sunday, my dad took us on a 2 hour hike early in the morning. After the hike, we spent the afternoon doing some shopping at the local outlet mall and then took Bacon to the beach. My mom made her famous tacos for dinner and then we all went to Applebee's for some of the most fattening deserts you could imagine. It was chocolate overload!










Monday we drove home. I did laundry, and then Tim made dinner for J and L. They came over and showed us their Hawaii pictures (finally).

This week is a short work week....thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great weekend! I just found your blog and I love it!

    :)
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is too cute!
    Check out my blog www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com if you like what you see pls follow me ; )

    ReplyDelete