Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 13

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 pounds
Sleep: I am now consistently waking up once to twice a night, without fail. I have been cutting back on my water intake a couple hours before bed, but that doesn't seem to be helping.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at our 12 week appointment and getting another ultra sound. The technician said our baby was really active. He/She was flipping upside down, touching it's face, waving, touching it's feet, nodding. It was soooo cool!! :)
Food cravings: I still don't have any cravings! I am not waking up at midnight, screaming at Tim to run out and get me a pickle! I don't like chicken right now, and am having a hard time getting my protein. I am typically getting protein from nuts and protein supplement I put in my fruit smoothies.
Gender: ?
What I miss: Nothing! The past couple of weeks have been fantastic.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!!
Milestones: The secret is out. Now that we are almost out of the 1st trimester, we have told all of our close friends and family!



According to The Bump, our little baby is the size of a peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment