Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

David Gray and Ray LaMontagne

Last night I sat under the stars and clouds in Los Angeles with my best friend listening to the amazing vocal talents of David Gray and Ray LaMontagne. Oh. My. Gosh. How do voices like this exist? I was swept away by the melodic talents of both artists, especially David Gray. He is an energetic performer, definitely surly and talkative, and has the voice of an angel. I predict this guy would be an absolute blast to know in real life.
Thanks to S, we had great seats, and had some time to catch up before the concert. We spent the afternoon shopping at the Grove, and eating dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory.
If you have never been to Los Angeles before, a visit to The Grove is a must. Along with shopping and an occasional celebrity siting, you can visit the oldest Farmer's Market, with over 100 options for food and produce. It's living history.



2 comments:

  1. I love David Gray!! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I love David Gray. He's my absolute favorite musician in the world. Glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete