Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 33

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Sleep: It's a miracle when I sleep through the night and it happened twice last week. No bathroom breaks, no uncomfortable tossing and turning....just pure sleep. It felt amazing!!!
Gender: Still a sweet little Girl!!
What I miss:
Food Cravings: Sweets. Anything sweet, especially chocolate chip cookies. I am still not eating much chicken or protein, which worries Tim, but I just am not craving meat. I am sticking to my daily routine of oatmeal, banana's, p & j sandwiches, and fiber one bars. Dinner's usually consist of smoothies, cereal or whatever Tim decides he wants to cook. Last weekend we splurged and ate out twice. Thai food and Italian. I also had sushi with my BF during happy hour after work one day.
Best Moment this week: We attended our hospital tour this past Monday night. Not only was it very informative, but I won two raffles. I won a $50 massage, and a $200 gift certificate for professional photos.
What I am looking forward to: Going on maternity leave and putting the final nesting touches on our home and nursery.
Milestones: Tim installed the car seat, and I washed ALL the clothes and any fabric that will come in contact with our little girl's skin. It took me two days and I felt like our washer and dryer were non stop running. Tim also installed the baby monitors, and I hung and organized all of her clothes.

1 comment:

  1. What monitor did you decide on? I keep going back and forth on if I want a video one or not. We're planning on having him in the room with us until he's able to sleep 4-6 hours at a time so I don't know if it'd be worth the money.

    Way to go on the sleep- I AM SO JEALOUS! I have had two nights of waking up only once though and even that was close to complete bliss!

    ReplyDelete