Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scattered Thoughts....

This week has been rough. I am not ready to go into the actual details of the situation, but one of my close family members is in the hospital. It's hard to be so far away from family in times like these....

So Tim and I have been trying to stay busy. Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch in hopes of bringing home that perfect pumpkin for our mantle. The end result was this (sorry about the bad picture quality):




I also worked on a DIY project that I spotted on Spearmint Baby via Life Sweet Life. Check out Sarah's blog on how to create your own closet dividers. Just like Sarah, I didn't want to pay for these, so I attempted to create them myself by following Sarah's step by step tutorial. I spent $4.50 for this entire project, and it was so easy to do.




The nursery is still a work in progress. There really is hardly anything left to do, but I don't want to post pictures until everything is completely done. We are getting the carpets and the fabric rocking chair professionally cleaned next week. Don't even get me started on telling you what happened last Sunday night. Let's just say there is a huge beer stain right next to her crib from a certain someone....

3 comments:

  1. So is the last pic a hint to the baby name??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I think I'm going to steal the closet idea too!

    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you're having a rough week...hopefully it gets better soon.

    the closest dividers are so cute. I should do something like this buase I am constantly looking at the tags to see where the next group starts

    ReplyDelete