Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am back, finally

So what's been going on?

I got a promotion at work. I am moving departments, but am still planning and overseeing events. It's a great move. I am going to be aquiring a new skill set that will include marketing, and speaker management. I am so excited. Plus the major perk is that I have more flexibility with my schedule, which means less travel and more chances for me to work from home.

Speaking of travel, I had my first business trip to NYC last week. I took the red eye out of LAX on Easter and went straight into the office Monday morning. I was more upset then Jillian was, that's for sure. I suspect she had no clue that I was even gone, plus she got some major bonding time with daddy.

For mother's day we are flying to Vegas. Not exactly the ideal place for a baby, but it's my favorite city, and I might as well start her young. :) We are staying at the Mandalay Bay and doing some fun things. Mandalay Bay has a beach with wave pool, plus we are seeing the Cirque de Soleil show: Love @ The Mirage. Tim and Jillian will fly home after two days, and I will continue working the rest of the week and return home on Saturday. Business trip #2 will soon be another big accomplishment.

Posts will become more consistent from here on out...

No comments:

Post a Comment