Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby #2 - 11 weeks

 There isn't much to share this week, it's still so early.  I am starting to see a small belly bump emerge and I am really excited to get out of the first trimester, into the golden weeks.  I can still fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes, but things are getting tight.


How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 pounds (I feel hungry all the time with this one)
Sleep: Waking up twice a night to pee, and am extremely thirsty!
Best Moment this week: I am starting to get my energy back, slowly and surely. 2nd trimester is so close, I can feel it.
Food cravings: Nothing, but I still am really picky about what I want to eat.  I have been eating a lot of sweets, which would explain me gaining 4 pounds already.
Gender: ?
Milestones: Telling my friends and co-workers the big news now that I am far enough along to feel safe.