Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby #2 - 14 Weeks

 I forgot my due date.  In all fairness it changed during my 8 week appointment, and now that I am back from vacation I don't remember.  I do know for a fact I am 14 weeks this week, just not sure what day!

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Sleep: Always up at least twice for bathroom breaks
Best Moment this week: Being in the 2nd trimester! My belly is rounding out, I feel womanly.
Food cravings: Nothing
Gender: ?
Milestones:Making it this far while, and finally getting my energy back.  I know there is a little one inside me growing and flourishing and I am really starting to feel a bond start. It's a good feeling to know our family is expanding, and I continue to hope for a healthy smooth pregnancy and baby.

Bump pics soon :)

No comments: