Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 10

How far along? 10 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure, honestly. I haven't stepped on a scale. I will probably just wait to weigh myself at my next doctor's appointment on May 24th.
Sleep: Occasionally I wake up once a night, but then there will be nights that I sleep sound all the way through.
Best Moment this week: Sharing the news with more friends.
Food cravings: I don't have any cravings, I just have aversions. My safe foods are: Oatmeal, Fruit (I could eat fruit all day long), and bagels with cream cheese.
Gender: ?
What I miss: Feeling good in my own clothes. I feel bloated and fat all the time. This whole body changing thing is going to be a hard adjustment for me.
What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the first trimester!
Milestones: I am starting to show. I have a small belly, that sticks out a tad.

No comments:

Post a Comment