Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby Bump: 35 weeks, 2 days & Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!! I am a little sad, I wasn't able to partake in Halloween this year. Instead, Tim and I spent our evening on a date ---- dinner and movie. More on our weekend later, but here is today's 35 week - ish baby bump.

I haven't noticed that I am any bigger, especially since I lost a pound from last week, but it is definitely getting harder to move around. I love comments from strangers, which I get almost daily. Every comment has been really sweet, and I enjoy talking to strangers about their kids, because every single person lights up.

By the way, putting on the boots in this picture and tights - oh my gosh - it took me about 15 minutes. You should see the pretzel-like positions I have to get into to actually get dressed these days. Bending over, no way, that option has been out for the last couple weeks or so...

3 comments:

  1. LOL! getting dressed is hard at 35 weeks! ha but you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I think that's one of my favorite things of not being preggo any more - the ability to put on shoes like a normal person. Though I still find myself contorting on occasion when I forget there isn't a beachball in the way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you got tights on! There was no way I was attempting that pregnant..I have a hard enough time pulling them on non-pregnant!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete