Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 36

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 27 pounds (I lost a pound from the week prior)
Sleep: I swear my sleep fluctuates more than my mood swings do. I don't want to jinx myself here, but this week sleep has been wonderful. I have found true love in the boppy pillow. At first, it was an adjustment with that big honking pillow in my bed, but now I have this system of how to use it when I roll over. I still wake up to use the bathroom around 4-5 times a night, but I am always able to fall right back asleep. I have also noticed that on a few occasions I am woken up by my wicked heart burn, so I have been propping myself up a bit on my pillows and that seems to work.
Gender: Girl
What I miss: Nothing actually. This week I have been feeling really great. Nothing to complain about. (if you ask me about work, I would have a totally different answer).
Food Cravings: Carbs and Sweets.
Best Moment this week: 36 weeks and I feel wonderful. Per my OBGYN appt. this week she is in head down position and I am measuring on track.
What I am looking forward to: Going on Maternity leave and resting, and my 2nd prenatle massage tomorrow!!
Milestones: We interviewed and selected our Pediatrician.

No comments:

Post a Comment