Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lisa's Baby Shower - Twins are on the way!

Lisa is my best friend. I pretty much consider her family. Soon she will be welcoming her two babies into this world on March 17th, unless they decide to show up sooner.

I had the honor of planning her OC baby shower which took place February 5th. The theme was "Twice as Sweet" with modern touches, blue and red colors and a candy bar. The day was pretty much perfect. Lucky for me, I had my mom in town to help out, because planning a shower with a newborn was quite a challenge.

Now that I have had time to reflect on this day, I get a little teary. Lisa has been my best friend since our sophomore year in college. We have gone through so much together, so many memories made, and now she is about to become a mom next week. I am so excited for her I can't hardly contain it.

For the record, just because we are mom's now doesn't mean we can't dance on tables anymore....Not that I needed to point that out, but just so you know.









No comments:

Post a Comment