1) Lunches with friends. Lunches are easy for Jillian and I. We get the mornings to hang out around the house. After a quick nap and a feeding, we are off. Then its gossip sessions with the girls....
2) Hand Lotion. I lather on hand lotion ALL day long. I have a bottle on my coffee table and in each bathroom. There is also one next to the kitchen sink. Having a baby means washing your hands all the time...My cuticles have seen better days.
3) Kuerig Mini Plus. Making coffee has never been so easy. Literally, it takes 2 minutes to brew my own individual cup. No more wasting coffee after making a pot too large, and no more runs to starbucks.
4) Little Lamb Swing by Fisher Price. This swing is the cadillac of swings. Jillian loves to be in this swing, and it allows me to get things done around the house. It's a win win.
5) The Halo Sack. Jillian can't sleep without it.
6) Nook Color. Tim uses it for video games and I purchased my first book on it today. I am reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. It's pretty awesome.
7) Words with Friends. I play this game while I pump. You know me and pumping....I am doing it ALL the time, so it keeps me distracted for the 20 minutes.
8) Slow cooking. Last week alone, I cooked 5 meals on this thing. It's crazy easy, and most of the meals are healthy.