Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Da-Da-Da-Da-Da

We could consider this her first word....she mumbles it all the time. And why not? She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. It's the cutest thing in the world. While I am raving about the father daughter bond, I will also add that Tim could easily be Mr. Mom. Have you seen this 80's movie with Michael Keaton? He stays home with the kids after he gets laid off while his wife re-joins the work force in a high paying position. It's a hilarious movie, but I also think it totally relates to the modern family.



Now a days with two working parents in the household, men really need to step things up. Tim has exceeded every expectation I have had. He does it all, and not only does he do it all, he does it ALL BY HIMSELF when I am away on business trips.
He keeps the house clean, he makes dinner and does the dishes (Gasp!) while still making time to walk the dog and to keep Jillian smiling around the clock.

I feel very blessed to have him in my life and trust me I do know how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment