Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

For Mother's day we celebrated with family at the Cannery in Newport Beach.  We had a table over-looking the water, and the gorgeous weather and breezy ocean air was a perfect backdrop for brunch and celebrations.



I am amazed every single day by how motherhood has changed me. There is nothing I cherish more than holding my daughter and feeling her heart beat next to mine.  I never knew how important my role as a mother would be, and every day I am striving to be a strong role model for her. I feel empowered that I am supporting her financially and emotionally. I will never stop trying to teach her compassion, independence, and kindness.  Our relationship as mother and daughter is only starting, but I can't think of anything else I would rather be than a mom.  So thank you, Jillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment