Welcome to my Digital Baby Book - Dedicated to Jillian, Weston and Georgia.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby #2 - 16 Weeks

I am guessing in the next few weeks, my belly will really start to pop and then people will be able to tell that I am pregnant. Even though I am gaining weight, it doesn't seem to be going to my belly!   I am carrying lower than I was with Jillian, but I read that is  normal with baby #2 because of the muscles that have already been stretched.  I still don't have any idea on what the sex is, but the pregnancy has been almost identical to my first.  No sickness or nausea, so if I had to guess I would say we were having another girl.  We find out on October 17th. I can't wait to get started on the nursery and to start organizing. We are getting a gorgeous hand-me down crib and changing table, but it is for a girl, so if this baby turns out to be a boy, we will give Jillian the new crib set. I thought we would be ready to transition her to a big girl bed, but I am going to wait until after the baby to do that.  

How far along? 16 weeks (due date is: March 8th)
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Sleep: Sleeping great, but I am up so many times in the night to pee.
Best Moment this week: I think I am starting to feel this little one move.  It feels like little bubbles in my belly and I get so excited when it happens.
Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of Oatmeal lately!
Gender: ?